where shall I start?
okie... here goes... :
valentine's day 14th Feb
that's my housemate, Sandy ha ha ha it's morning and I know my hair is long and messy and my face is oily, but it's valentine's day and it's celebration of my success at betty crocker's cookies!! :D and there is...Brittany!!
Brit looks great doesn't she... :D I caught her after her morning shower and she was drying her hair that's why she looks like a genie kekeke :P my hair's still messy and ah, i'm still thinking if I should cut it. advice advice, anyone?
Let's move on to something cute, probably cuter than me! Yes it is!
hehe. I thought seeing squirrels was already a rare sight in Singapore and poof, I see a black squirrel it's cute! Usually they run away when you get close but thank God for the good zoom in my camera :) it's cute, isnt it!!!
Chinese New Year dinner
For CNY, I wanted to go down to Duke as uninvited guest for dinner but haha couldnt make it! REally thank God for Uncle Edwin and Aunt Lydia, who are really hospitable, and we had a good filling meal. For once, my throat didn't itch after like 8 prawns. I think cos it's really fresh. Tried to pick up some cooking skills from Aunt Lydia, who taught me that the way we slice meat is very important because it will affect the texture of the food... :)we kinda forgot to take pictures of the food before we started... haha so this is like taken after we've begun on our dinner. =)
then this is a family photo of Uncle Edwin, Aunt Lydia, Jabez and Daphne! And talking about Jabez and Daphne reminded me about how God led Uncle Edwin and Aunt Lydia to buy the house... Aunt Lydia showed me this plaque which had the initials of the previous owner "D.A.J.A" and it's the first two letters of both Daphne and Jabez, so that's COOL!
Sunday Bible Study preparation - my shot at er...cooking?
remember I said I'd be helping to prepare haha? I got a picture of the end product, but really the main stuff was done by Jenny and Katie and Susan. What I did was simply to slice the cheese and erm, the green pepper :P That, I didn't take a photo because it is silly to take a camera into the kitchen. HAHA! :)
then on our way to school for the bible study, it snowed again!!
Thank you for the parcels --- Dad, Shui & Abi & SCI, and Minz!
I asked Pa to send some pineapple tarts over so I could introduce it to my American friends. I think it's really well-received by them :) Dad sent 5 boxes over. =] I ate one, giving away the rest, part of an effort to keep myself from putting extra pounds.
then Dad added Bak Ku Teh... haha. I think Pa doesnt know how idiotic I can be in the kitchen and that's why He sent 9 packets of Bak Ku Teh spices...but I will try :)
from Shui & Abi & SCI
I really enjoy the CDs my dear...and Abi, I love the card, it's so sweet and it's my favourite pink...and SHUI, argh! I Was really expecting money inside!!!! =D but yeah, creative lah. that made me read your letter first. and really sweet of NTU to send the card and some CNY deco over. But it reached us really late like er...4 days after CNY, but I really appreciate the thought!! :) Thanks Nikki and Angeline~ (:
Pooh Box from Min!
Haha! I really like the box!!!!! =) =) It's super ubery cute!!! I have used it to keep my Bible, my prayer notebook (prayer comm: the white one! yes!) and...devotional that chermaine lent me :) it's nice I like it :) Thanks Minz! ;)
I've sent some postcards/letters out...hit me a tag or mail me when you've received it. Some I'm still waiting for get your address!!!! haha! Like Ps. Susan..and Abi













No comments:
Post a Comment